@Hopedoty Should give the football players guns, instead of pads, and have them play in a church? Problem solved… and damned entertaining.
Archive for February, 2011
Guns, Jesus, and Football. It’s the American way. RT @Hopedoty Keep teachers. Fire coaches.
Dear Blizzard, Why today, do you tempt me with a free 7 day pass to WoW? I’ve got work… tho I HAVE missed my lvl 23 warrior gnome… arrgh
The “long-hover-over-trash-to-uninstall” thing on LauncherPro is way too useful not to be part of the stock Android experience #notoscars
Tonight is all about Work work. Tomorrow night is side-project work. Are there any good coffee houses/bars/etc that people like to code at?
Wife and baby are gone for 3 days. Time to party. And by party, I mean work on a PHP SOAP library for codeigniter. Woo hoo!
watching The Sting. http://gof.sh/8QZ (The baby is transfixed. Guess he loves the classics)
There are songs that just seem to always make you feel better when you hear them. I’ve kept my own list in my head, and now I want to collect them into one post. The list is fluid, but most of these have been set for years. In no particular order, songs that put a smile on my face:
2) Frankie Valli – December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)
3) Glass Tiger – Don’t Forget Me When I’m Gone
4) Dolly Parton – Here You Come Again
5) Duran Duran – Hold Back The Rain
6) Duran Duran – The Reflex (yes, 2 Duran Duran songs)
7) The Beatles – Good Morning Good Morning (pretty much any Beatles, though)
8) Public Image Ltd – Disappointed
9) Radiohead – Bones